“Debra has a unique ability to practically assess the potential for technology or for new ideas to really improve the lives of small business people around the country”Tim Reed
Online accounting software for small business
Cloud accounting lets you share and access your latest business numbers with your team, accountant and bookkeeper. One of the many benefits of cloud accounting is that your bank transactions are automatically transferred from your bank into your accounting software and you can allocate and reconcile from anywhere, anytime – so everyone is up to speed. It’s fast and simple to work together in the cloud, so you can make smart business decisions when it matters most – right now.
I’m certified in Xero, QBO and MYOB online so you can be assured you’re in good hands
I offer setup, migration, integration and training on accounts processing, job management, inventory management and time-billing cloud platforms. I will review your needs and help you select the right cloud solution for you. My focus is on improving your business systems and processing by reviewing your current accounting processes so you will save time, money and streamline your operations.
To book an appointment now
Services I provide include –
- One-off consultations or Ongoing support
- Determine which software product is right for you and your business
- Setup initial file including features like mobile payments, invoicing, etc.
- Migration from either old software to your new cloud software
- Clean-up or fixing accounts
- Check-ups and trouble shooting
- BAS and IAS preparation and lodgement
- Payroll setup including SuperStream
- Advice on better use of automation e.g. bank feeds, bank rules
- Addon software that saves you time and money e.g. debt collection
- 1:1 training of new or existing staff
- Advanced reporting within your software or addon software for smarter reporting
- End of financial year assistance including the preparation of annual payment summaries (group certificates) and Annual reportable contractor payment summaries for the building & construction industry