“Debra has a unique ability to practically assess the potential for technology or for new ideas to really improve the lives of small business people around the country”Tim Reed
Cloud accounting for small business
Cloud accounting is a game changer. It’s not just innovation, it’s disruption.
Most people think the main benefit of moving to cloud accounting is that you, your team, your accountant or bookkeeper can all access your accounting system anywhere anytime but that’s only the very tip of the iceberg. What makes cloud accounting a game changer is the efficiencies you can achieve by automation and integration. Cloud accounting is transformational – if you want it to be.
A few of the many benefits of cloud accounting are –
- you can connect your bank accounts to your accounting system and your bank transactions are automatically transferred from your bank into your accounting software and you can allocate and reconcile from anywhere, anytime
- you can automate many of the menial data entry type tasks you either paid a bookkeeper to do or worse did it yourself
- you can file your source documents within the actual transaction within your accounting system so it’s available at the touch of a button if required and you can finally get rid of all that paper cluttering your office
- you can integrate with third party add-ons to automate tasks you don’t have time to do such as debt collection. Take ezyCollect for example. EzyCollect chases your customers for money while you focus on doing more business – fully tailored, fully featured, completely automated and works seamlessly with your cloud accounting system. Imagine not having to waste your time and energy chasing your customers for money anymore.
- you can integrate with industry specific third party add-ons that are built for your type of business. No longer are you stuck with an out-of-the-box system because now thanks to technology you can just connect software that improves your workflows, increases efficiencies and makes sense to your business processes.
- you can take immediate payment for goods or services by connecting to one of the many online payment platforms
These were just a few….there are so more – too many to go through here.
Cloud isn’t just hype. It isn’t about technology. Yes it can be as simple as doing it way you’ve always done it but just using the internet but it also can be so much more. As I said above it’s not just innovation it’s disruption. The sky is the limit and you can change the way you do business as much or as little as you want to, as fast or as slow as you need to.
If you would like to see how cloud can transform your business call me now on 1300 716 462 or
I’m certified in Xero, QBO and MYOB online so you can be assured you’re in good hands
I offer setup, migration, integration and training on accounts processing, job management, inventory management and time-billing cloud platforms. I will review your needs and help you select the right cloud solution for you. My focus is on improving your business systems and processing by reviewing your current accounting processes so you will save time, money and streamline your operations.
Services I provide include –
- One-off consultations or Ongoing support
- Determine which software product is right for you and your business
- Setup initial file including features like mobile payments, invoicing, etc.
- Migration from either old software to your new cloud software
- Clean-up or fixing accounts
- Check-ups and trouble shooting
- BAS and IAS preparation and lodgement
- Payroll setup including SuperStream
- Advice on better use of automation e.g. bank feeds, bank rules
- Addon software that saves you time and money e.g. debt collection
- 1:1 training of new or existing staff
- Advanced reporting within your software or addon software for smarter reporting
- End of financial year assistance including the preparation of annual payment summaries (group certificates) and Annual reportable contractor payment summaries for the building & construction industry